When Jio was announced in the Indian market, it led to the repression of all the other mobile service providers that was the power of the Jio in the Indian market. Jio provided its customers with the amazing plans that no other service provider did think of until then. Jio actually pricked the backbone of the Indian demands and needs when it came to the type of service provider they desire. It eventually became the first choice of the customers and this led to a revolution in the service providers of the country.
The Amazing Features of Jio That Made It a Game Changer
The economy of Jio was transparent and the company actually diversified the Indian telecom industries. It started gaining its customer base while offering services at zero prices and that was what hit the Indian telecom industries real hard, because until no service provider indulged in it. The list of features that made Jio a big game changer and the first choice among its customers include:
- It revived the era of free voice calling forever. Jio gave its customers a free voice calling facility for a lifetime with no roaming charges and no hidden messaging costs on the public holidays as well. Until Jio came forth with this plan, messaging was chargeable during blackout days and so Jio made it clear that it is a customer driven company rather than being market driven. Did it offer its customers with Rs 50 GB data for a month which was the cheapest data jio recharge plan available across the world?
- Reliance Jio tied up with around 20 different smartphone brands including the likes of Samsung, Micromax, LG. Jio tied with these brands to bundle their phones with Jio SIM cards that offered free voice and data for three months.
- Jio was packed with many built-in You could easily watch more than 300 channels and up to 6000 HD movies on the Jio Cinema. Not only this, but Jio Beats came forth with a library of 2.8 million songs. With so many options for its customers, Jio redefined the mobile experience for its users.
- Jio also introduced Jio Mags and News Xpress that accounted for thousands of magazines and newspapers in 10 languages. Jio Cash allowed people to go cashless while shopping with the entire subscription of application worth only 15,000 for the first year.
- Jio launched its router at a minimal price of INR 1999 and Its LYF phone with a price of only 2999. This made it easy for people to buy their routers and phones easily and bundle them with Jio SIM cards.
- Jio made is possible for customers to get instant activation with their Aadhar Card in just 15 minutes. The services impressed people so much that they got 6 million users per day, just for their delightful and affordable experience.
- Students were applicable for more 25% more data by providing their valid ID proof.
Do Recharge Your Jio Phone Easily –
Jio challenged the major markets of the Indian telecom service providers with their affordable pricing and the multitude of options it provided the customers with. Jio customers can easily recharge their phone using online mobile recharge phone websites PayTm, FreeCharge, MobikWik and so on.