Here in this guide today will talk for Unlock iPhone 5 service how work and how to use from your pc. Of course many iPhone owners whose device is locked on have been asking themselves whether it is possible to iPhone 5 unlock their beloved devices in safe and legal manner. The good news is that an actual iPhone 5 unlock on factory level is possible, however not everyone is properly informed on how to actually do it.
In this short article you will find out which unlock method can Unlock iPhone 5 your device without wasting your time and money, and without damaging your iPhone 5.
Unlock iPhone 5 permanent
In order to Unlock iPhone 5 model from network, the users need to order IMEI unlock from a reliable and trustworthy unlock provider. Note, that there are thousands of unlock providers on the internet, but you should do a little investigations and see for yourself which ones have the best customer reviews.
How to Unlock iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 unlock method, as the name suggests requires from the user to know this code from his Apple device. Every iPhone 5 has an IMEI code and you can easily check it by simply dialing the number #06# or by going to Settings-General-About.
Once you know the IMEI code you will need to order Unlock from some reliable online providers. As I have mentioned on many occasions there are a lot of places which offer unlock, however you should always check and use the ones with the best user reviews.
The unlock iPhone 5 in general is not free, however, it is not expensive either. For a small unlocking fee you will get a permanent and factory grade unlock directly from the Apple’s database servers, so every penny spent is a good investment.
To summarize the entire unlock process it goes something like this:
- Step 1: First you need to click on Unlock Now from the online provider
- Step 2: You will be asked to fill in an online application form. The application will require from you to enter the correct IMEI code of the iPhone 5 you will be unlocking, to select Unlock iPhone 5 as the GSM network from which you wish to unlock your device and to provide a valid email address.
- Step 3: Once you have completed the application form you will be redirected to the payment page. In here you will be asked to make the payment of the unlock iPhone 5 fee.
- Step 4: At this point there is not much you can do besides wait while the unlock is being processed. In average it may take a day or two, depending on the unlock servers. Once the unlock is nearly finished, the unlock provider will send you confirmation email and will provide you with instructions on how to activate the device.
iTunes Activation instructions:
Now, once the unlock provider sends you a confirmation email, your iPhone 5 will be successfully unlocked form carrier network, however in order to be able to use it on different networks you will need to activate it via iTunes.
- Get the latest iTunes version on your computer
- Connect both your iPhone 5 and computer via USB cable
- Launch iTunes and do Backup of your iPhone 5
- Now , Update your iPhone 5
- Once the update is finished Restore your iPhone 5
- Congratulations the activation is complete